Sunday, March 24, 2013

Welcome!

I'm a simple man from the midwest with a fantastic family and a variety of interests. Until recently I had a website, first at www.theparahunter.com, then www.theparahunter.net, however due to financial concerns of keeping a website (not to mention the time involved), I've decided to find a cheaper way to vet my need to express myself online. Hence, this blog...a free blog from Google. I've used Blogger before and already have one blog on the site which details my 2012 UFO trip to the American Southwest.

I have a variety of interest as listed below, and will be rambling about them as I post away. Feel free to hunt-and-peck among them and follow the Labels to whatever you find of most helpful or interesting.

I enjoy....

  • The paranormal, including ghosts and hauntings, UFO's, and High Strangeness.
  • Prepping and survivalism. I'm not big on the paranoid, over-the-top, or doomsday prepping stuff. I'm more into prepping for more realistic disasters like, tornadoes, blizzards, heat waves...etc. I also enjoy looking into prepping and survivalism from a camping and outdoorsman perspective.
  • "Vintage" science fiction and pop culture - 1940's & 1950's. Lately I've been very interested in the 1950's for a variety of reasons including the fact that it was a time of discovery regarding atomic development and UFO'logy.
  • Computers and electronics.
  • Disc Golf.
  • Astronomy.
  • Hiking.
All the posts on this blog will reflect my interest in all things paranormal and unexplained, though there may be some of a more personal nature. On that note this blog is rated R for adult language and perspectives. I fully intend to curse throughout my posts, especially to emphasize a point or rant about some bullshit that has my boxers in a bunch. I tend not to curse too much but it happens. 

On that note critical feed back and helpful input are welcome as long as those comments and feed back stay civil. I'm not opposed to criticisms as long as they're on the lines of adult intelligence. Personal attacks, against myself or fellow commenters, will be deleted. Let's be grown-ups, please.

Welcome, and enjoy!

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment